Stereo Table Stand Feature:
- Need a Sturdy Boom Stand for reduced Vibration and Optimal Versatility? This stand provides what is needed!
- This stand has a dual arm system with a counterweight on the opposite end of arm to counter the weight of your microscope head. This gives more stability compared with a common type of boom stand.
- The multi-axis rotation feature allows this boom stand to locate your microscope head to most any position or angle. This can be a greatly needed tool when you have a hard-to-see location such as inspecting and searching for cracks on the solder of a circuit board.
- We provide the boom stand only. This is not a complete system. A microscope head with optics is needed. You provide the head. We have several types of adapters to fit a variety of microscope heads. Contact us for details about your specific requirements so we can assist with a smooth fit.
- Easy Large-Sized Focusing Knobs on Both Sides of Focusing Holder.
- Steel Gears on Focusing Holder.
- Standard Size Focusing Holder - Will Fit Scope Heads with Diameter of 50mm
- Item size: see the 4th picture
- Weight: 3.3kg
- Working distance: 95mm
- zoom c-mount Lens
- 0.5X C-mount adapter
- zoom ratios: 6.5:1
- Objective Magnification Power by 0.7 - 4.5X(about 10 - 180X on the display)
- Size: 180mm(L) * 50mm(DIA)
- Weight: 450g
Microscope LED Ring Light:
- Bright white LED bulbs
- 100,000 hours of life
- Intense and focused shadow-free illumination
- The brightness of 0-100%Adjustable,high brightness
- Variable intensity control
- Power input: 100-240V, 50-60HZ
- Suit for the dia of the lens: 30mm-63mm
- 1 x Camera
- 1 x C-MOUNT Lens
- 1 x power supply
- 1 x USB line
- 1 x Software DISC
- 1 x LED Ring light
- 1 x Digital Microscope Table Stand