Beelink S1 mini PC Review
* Can control your devices through voice control
* With Type-C connector (Dont work as a display output)
* Intel N3450 quad-core CPU, up to 2.2GHz
* Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity.
* Can store a very large amount of data
* Low power consumption
* Support wireless keyboard and mouse
* Optional 4G or 8G DDR3 RAM
* With the Windows 10 operating system, your surfing experience is very smooth, and you don’t have to keep rebooting all the time
* Support dual band WiFi of 2.4G and 5G
The S1 is now showing around 40GB of free space in windows after all the latest updates.
The boot time on the S1 is around 23 seconds & that takes you straight to the main windows screen where your ready to go.
One of the first things i wanted to test was the inbuilt microphone,That does work well in a silent room but if you have the tv on it dont work that well it also dont work too good once its mounted to the back of the TV.
64GB & 128GB sd works
128GB USB Stick
Samsung 1TB unpowered HD works
Tronsmart Mars G01 Gamepad works
Logitech c270 webcam works
Wd 320GB hard drive works